Frequently Asked Questions
1. What/Who is Heritage York?
Heritage York is a non-profit charitable organization dedicated to preserving and promoting the built, natural and heritage of the Lower Humber River from Lawrence Avenue to Lake Ontario.
2. What are the different membership levels and pricing for Heritage York?
Heritage York offers two different membership levels: Individual ($20/year), Family ($35/year), Each level comes with its own set of benefits.
3. What benefits do members of Heritage York receive?
Members of Heritage York receive a variety of benefits, including free admission to Heritage York events, discounts on Heritage York merchandise, and access to members-only events and activities.
4. How do I become a member of Heritage York?
Please visit this link to learn more about memberships and become a member.
Heritage York accepts monetary donations of any amount, as well as donations of historical artifacts, photographs, and documents related to our mandate.
6. Can I receive a tax receipt for my donation to Heritage York?
Yes, Heritage York is able to provide official tax deductible receipts for all qualified donations made to the organization.
Yes, you can make a donation to Heritage York in honor of someone else. Simply indicate the honoree's name and contact
8. What does Heritage York do with the donations it receives?
Heritage York uses donations to fund its preservation and promotion of the cultural heritage of York, including events, exhibitions, and educational programs.
9. How can I volunteer with Heritage York?
If you are interested in volunteering with Heritage York, you can contact our office at (416) 767-5472 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about current volunteer opportunities.
10. How can I donate historical artifacts to Heritage York?
If you have historical artifacts, photographs, or documents that you would like to donate to Heritage York, you can contact our office at (416) 767-5472 or email at email@example.com to make arrangements to access the donation.