History of Lambton House
Lambton House survives as the last remaining public landmark of Lambton Mills on the Humber River. Established in 1847, it opened the following year and operated continuously as a hotel and tavern for 140 years until it's vacancy in 1988.
Below is a short history of the Lambton House. For a more in-depth document, please click here to access a pdf copy of a draft history of this historic building.
A 19th Century Landmark located by the Banks of the Humber River